: Gourmet Gifts, the sister company of Irish restaurant group, Gourmet Food Parlour, launches its Christmas gift collection. The expert team from Gourmet Food Parlour launched Gourmet Gifts in 2020 to meet increasing demand from customers who wanted simplified gifting solutions with an emphasis on Irish brands and products. For those who prefer to shop online, the Christmas collection from Gourmet Gifts truly has something for everyone, from the ultimate foodie to kids, vegans and more. The Irish company is the perfect one stop shop for gifting this Christmas. All gifts come in a stunning Gourmet Gifts box with luxury filling and A5 message card.
Gifts for her:
- A Merry Little Pamper – The ultimate in winter self-care, this giftset tells your loved one to put their feet up and have a night of pampering. Includes Butler’s mini Christmas cracker, Pandora Bell candy cane, Moher jar bath salts, De Danu rose quartz facial roller tool with bag and Green Angel seaweed bath & shower gel. Costed at €60 there is also an option to add a craft cocktail.
- Gingle Bells – Say it with gin! This gift is the perfect way to show the gin lover in your life that you care this Christmas. Includes Blackwater Gin 50cl, Gin fusion kit, Poachers tonic water X4, lemon & lime and a Butlers mini Christmas cracker. Costed at €55.
- An Irish Nollaig Shona – This beautiful giftset allows the recipient to experience a taste of indulgence this Christmas. Includes Lismore luxury shortbread, Butlers chocolates in a powder puff box, Pandora Bell candy cane, Chez Emily chocolate swirl stick, Wild Orchard lemonade 250ml, Achill Island Luxury Salted Caramel Fudge, Foods of Athenry gluten free Christmas pudding, Blackwater Small Batch Irish Gin 50cl and a sharing bag of Keogh’s crisps. Costed at €85 there is also an option to add on a Drink Botanicals Ireland gin fusion kit.
Gifts for him:
- Father Christmas Essentials – For the man in your life that just can’t get enough of Christmas. Includes can of Hope Beer X3, Polly & Andy Christmas socks, bottle of Doppio Passo Primitivo, Cahill’s Irish Porter Cheddar Cheese, Janet’s Chutney for Cheese & Wine , Sheridan’s Brown Bread Crackers, Butlers chocolates in a powder puff box and a sharing bag of Keogh’s crisps. Costed at €60 there is also an option to add an Irish Sock Society ‘howya’ winter bauble hat.
- Whiskey Warmer – The perfect gift for those who love a festive tipple. Includes Teeling’s Small Batch Whiskey 70cl, Celtic Tweed hip flask and a Butlers mini Christmas cracker. Costed at €70 there is also an option to add Poacher’s ginger ale.
- The Ultimate Festive Foodie – The absolute ultimate in luxurious festive food, this giftset is the perfect gift for someone who adores all the festive flavours, ideal for a loved one or even an entire family! Includes Foods of Athenry gluten free Christmas pudding, Hadji Bei iced caramels, Lismore luxury shortbread, Butlers red velvet presentation box, Sheridan’s brown bread crackers, Janet’s cranberry chutney, Cahills Irish cheese, Carriagline cheese, Mienas nougat Christmas cracker, Foods of Athenry mince pies, 2 X sharing bags of Keogh’s crisps, 2 x Pandora Bell candy canes, Achill Island salted caramel fudge, bottle of Doppio Passo Primitivo, bottle of Goldwater Sauvignon Blanc, bottle of Montegrande prosecco, G’s Christmas morning marmalade, G’s Strawberry & Prosecco jam, Janets Country Fayre red onion marmalade, Janet’s just delicious classic roast tomato gluten free sauce, a Gourmet Food Parlour premium wooden cheeseboard and Bean and Goose 3 bar winter collection. Costed at €200 this giftset is the ultimate Christmas gift.
Gifts for everyone else:
- A Very Vegan Christmas – The festive season is a time for indulgence and finding gifts for those who are vegan can sometimes be tricky, Gourmet Gifts has put together the perfect giftset for plant lovers. Includes a sharing bag of Keogh’s crisps, Polly & Andy Christmas socks, Pandora Bell candy cane, Wild Orchard lemonade 250ml, Foods of Athenry cookie shots, Nibbed cacao and Skelligs vegan chocolate bark. Costed at €40 there is also an option to add a bottle of Doppio Passo Primitivo.
- Santa’s Little Helper (kids) – It’s not only adults who enjoy a festive treat, this carefully crafted kids giftset makes for an ideal gift or stocking filler this Christmas. Includes Jelly Bean Factory tube of jelly beans, Pandora Bell candy cane, Butler’s mini Christmas cracker, Polly & Andy Christmas socks, Nic & Ali retro sweets and Gosling’s car cookies puzzle. Costed at €38.
- Classic Cheese & Wine – We all have someone in our lives who isn’t happy until they have cheese in one hand and wine in the other, make their day this Christmas, with this thoughtfully put together giftsets. Includes bottle of Doppio Passo Primitivo, bottle of Goldwater Sauvignon Blanc, Cahill’s Irish Porter Cheddar Cheese, Carrigaline Cheese x 2, Janet’s Country Fayre Chutney for cheese & wine, Janet’s Country Fayre red onion marmalade and Sheridan’s crackers x 2. Costed at €70
- Naughty but nice (non-alcoholic) – The no alcohol trend has become huge in Ireland over the past year, this non-alcoholic giftset is the ideal treat for a loved one who enjoys all the flavour of gin but none of the after-effects! Includes Silk Tree Non Alcoholic Spirit 70cl, Gin fusion kit, Poachers tonic water X4, lemon & lime and a Butler’s mini Christmas cracker. Costed at €55.
As well as the diverse range of pre-curated giftsets, Gourmet Gifts has the option for customers to build their own bespoke giftsets allowing for even further personalisation when choosing gifts for loved ones this festive season. For more information visit www.gourmetgifts.ie or follow on social media: Instagram @gourmetgiftsie, Facebook @gourmetgiftsie