New professional service to support builders also announced as store formally launched.
NRG Store – the first on-line sales portal in Ireland for the construction and plumbing sectors – has launched a new app to make purchasing even easier for consumers, business and construction professionals. Billed as the “Amazon for the industry”, NRG Store offers thousands of products from an initial 20 retailers and services specialising in home and commercial improvement retail.
NRG Store, a division of Sea Box Group, will provide Ireland’s first all-inclusive click-and-delivery service for anyone interested in construction, renovation or home improvements. €1 million has been invested into the development of the NRG Store website and app, which will result in the creation of twenty jobs over the next 24 months.
NRG Store’s solutions have been created following consultation with tradesmen across Ireland to identify how deliveries can impact efficiency. Patrick Hogan, Group managing director of NRG Store says:
“As a professional you want to reduce costs, improve your image and grow your business. Through the NRG Pro section on the website, we offer support for builders from purchase through to install. We offer multiple shipping options including just-in-time and direct delivery to sites across the country. There has already been significant interest from industry, and we believe the introduction of our new app will make using NRG Store even easier.”
NRG Store offers an end to end service, including:
● Access to a wide variety of providers at competitive prices
● Partnership with Linked Finance creating Trade Finance & Business Finance with up to 300,000 euros available.
● Speedy delivery of product, even from retailers who do not sell online
● NRGBiz our commercial sales channel that will help businesses small and large to source products and service at the click of a button
● Provision of tradespeople to install technology sold on the site through a partnership with TradeWorkz.ie
● The unique “Smart Builder” app, an online quotation system that helps both builders and property owners manage the cost of construction and renovation.
NRG Store has plans to expand quickly into other markets in EMEA, supported by its parent company Sea Box Group.
NRG Store has partnered with a number of finance houses to offer those in the trade a series of finance options, providing real working capital to make progress in business happen.
Lauren O’Donovan, Head of NRG Store says:
“The availability of credit options through the website has proven extremely popular with early adaptors. Our customers have to work hard to meet details and finish on time, so providing easy credit options has helps reduce delays and keep their customers happy.”
NRG Store was formally launched in Cork today (Monday) by Tanaiste Simon Coveney. Sea Box Group President Jim Brennan & Founder Patrick Hogan.