Hotels across Kilkenny are making it an Easter to remember, with a range of great family packages guaranteed to keep all the family entertained. So, make the most of the longer evenings and brighter days and take the family on a mini activity-packed staycation to the medieval city this Easter.
Take a family break to the beautiful Hoban Hotel, a contemporary and chic boutique hotel in the centre of Kilkenny. Enjoy the surrounding attractions including a visit to Castlecomer Activity Park in this great value overnight escape!
This package includes:
- Overnight stay in a family room
- Full Irish Breakfast for all the family
- Surprise welcome pack on arrival for the children
- 15% discount voucher for Castlecomer Activity Park
From €160 Total Stay
Mount Juliet Estate
This Easter, enjoy a fun-filled 2 or 3 Night spring break at Mount Juliet Estate. Staying in the laid back luxury of Hunter’s Yard, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of a beautiful family room, and the best of our five-star hospitality. Outdoors lies our wonderful 500-acre estate, a natural playground for endless adventures with the kids.
- The offer includes two or three nights luxurious accommodation in Hunter’s Yard for two adults and up to two children.
- Dinner on one evening of your choice for two adults in The Hound.
- Kids welcome pack on arrival
- Daily Access to Mount Juliet Juniors Club for children
- Kids club dinners are served in the hound restaurant supervised by the child’s parents from 5.30 pm to 6 pm.
From: €895 2 Night Stay
Newpark Hotel Kilkenny
‘Easter Family Fun’ Package
Resting on the edge of medieval Kilkenny City, set on 40 acres of parkland, offering luxurious accommodation, a Health Club & Spa and fun-filled kids’ activities, this family-friendly hotel is the ideal base for exploring Kilkenny. There is a fully equipped adventure playground. This not only includes slides, swings, and a sandpit with dippers, but also a tree top adventure centre with a secure zip line.
- A 2 or 3 Night family stay in a luxury family room
- Dinner on one evening
- Full access to the kids club, adventure trail and all the on-site activities
From €680 for 2 Night Stay
Visit: www.newparkhotelkilkenny.com or Call: 056 7760500
‘Spring into Kilkenny’ with a two night stay for two adults over the Easter holidays in the renowned Langtons Hotel. Situated in the very heart of Kilkenny City, here you can enjoy the very best of shopping and city attractions and cultural experiences on this Easter getaway!
The package includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast on Both Mornings
- A Four Course Evening Meal on One Evening
From: €189 Total Stay
Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel
If you and the family want to explore the city then The Kilkenny Ormonde is ideally located right in the centre! It has a full leisure centre, with 21 ft. swimming pool and for those who are looking to unwind after a day exploring the cities attractions, the hotels KO Spa offers a variety of pampering treatments for parents!
The hotel is offering a family room with full Irish breakfast over the Easter holidays from €169 per Night.
Commenting on the hotel packages in Kilkenny, Chairperson of Kilkenny Tourism, Ciaran Conroy said; “Easter is a great time for a spring getaway with the family. The evenings are longer and the temperatures are creeping up, making it an ideal time to explore the many walking trails, woodlands, gardens and cultural sites that Kilkenny has to offer, not to mention the great food and top family accommodation our hotels have on offer.”
For all things to Do, See & Eat and where to Stay in Kilkenny this Easter visit: