Founded with a clear vision to inspire, and be inspired, True Beauty is the result of years of hard work and dedication by its founder Aideen Kate Murphy. One of Ireland’s most beloved make-up artists and award-winning influencers, Aideen’s glistening career has spanned near a decade, equipping her with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry both working on celebrity shoots, creating content for world-class brands and getting an insiders perspective into a vast array of global and homegrown beauty products, cumulatively inspiring what is now True Beauty. Recently awarded the Stellar Magazine InstaStar Award for Best Beauty and Best Celebrity Makeup Artist at the Gossie Awards, Aideen has brought her dream to life with the creation of True Beauty, keeping it in tune with her authentic attitude with personal key messaging at the heart of the brand — the expression of the true self.
Not to be mistaken as simply a beauty and cosmetic brand, True Beauty by Aideen Kate is a statement centred around passion, creativity and individuality, working to create a space where everyone can engage their true selves. With a priority on self-love, self-expression and inclusivity, True Beauty by Aideen Kate is a mantra.
Effortless and über chic, True Beauty by Aideen Kate cultivates body positivity and inner beauty through the medium of high-quality cosmetics, which are designed to be accessible to all beauty experts and lovers alike. Best-known for her consistently positive outlook on body image and self-expression, Aideen’s aim when developing True Beauty was always to create a space where everyone can become inspired to express themselves as they truly are.
True Beauty By Aideen Kate offers an extensive range of high-quality cosmetics at the forefront of formula development and shade design, all of which are cruelty-free, paraben-free and vegan-friendly. The brand’s initial launch consists of;
The Royal Blush Luxury Lip Trio – RRP €34.99
- self-love lipstick: a dreamy pink-nude shade featuring a soft, lush formula that creates a perfect matte pout that stays put all day long.
- do you. lip liner: a super-soft, creamy, velvety lip liner that fits perfectly with the self-love lipstick for a perfectly defined pout.
- manifest lip gloss: a lush and lustrous high-shine gloss that creates a flawless sheen for fuller-looking, show-stopping lips.
Lashes – RRP €9.99 each
- true: a light, fluffy set of false lashes designed to open the eye, accentuating natural beauty and completing every look.
- fearless: a luscious pair of rich, thick lashes to make the eye stand out with any makeup look.
True Essentials Face Palette – RRP €39.99
Designed to complement all collections, create gorgeous looks for both day and night with this complete sculpting face palette. The über versatile palette contains a mix of eight cleanly-shaded cream and powder blushes and bronzers as well as two sleek velvet highlighters. The rich, varied shades range covers the full spectrum of facial contouring and is designed to accentuate the natural beauty of every face.
- promise: a lovely, light and feminine pink powder blush
- beauty: a super-soft, dreamy, light pink cream blush
- confident: add a pop of colour with this deep coral powder blush
- elite: a deeply-pigmented, lush coral cream blush
- truly: a sunkissed, medium-toned powder bronzer
- satisfy: a rich, warm, medium-toned cream bronzer
- fierce: a deep, smouldering-toned powder bronzer
- captivate: a dusky, deep-toned cream bronzer
- angelic: a shimmering, yellow-toned velvet highlighter
- irresistible: a luminescent, golden-toned velvet highlighter
Blending Sponge – RRP €9.99
Create a flawless, perfectly-blended base with the True Beauty blending sponge, a high-quality, super-soft sponge that is designed to work seamlessly with both cream and powder products. Featuring multiple angled edges allowing you to seamlessly blend on every corner of the face.
The True Beauty range of products are available to buy exclusively on www.truebeautybyak.com
When speaking about True Beauty, brand founder Aideen Kate Murphy said “Ever since I started out in the makeup industry at 18, I knew that I would create my own brand one day. I put it on my vision board and manifested it every single day for years! I just knew in my gut it was going to happen. I’ve worked with and learned from some of the most amazing makeup artists who inspire me so much and I couldn’t be prouder of launching True Beauty.”