A favorite of celebrities and skinfluencers alike, and featured in Vogue, Tatler and Women’s Health to name a few, a world-first in microneedling innovation launches at Thérapie Clinic with an incredible offer to kick start 2023.
Loved by the likes of Kim Kardashian who says she’s ‘obsessed’ and her cosmetic surgeon Dr Ashkan Ghavami who has labeled it as ‘radio-frequency couture’, Potenza’s™ high-performance technology sets a new standard of radiofrequency (RF) microneedling and achieves incredible results.
Potenza™ takes all the incredible and remarkable benefits
of microneedling and amplifies them. By harnessing cutting-edge dual technologies, Potenza™ treatments
elevate RF microneedling with remarkable resultsthat firm, tighten and renew skin at a cellular level. Potenza™ works to illuminate and resurface skin so it not only looks more youthful but acts it too.
How does Potenza™ work?
The Potenza™ device utilises ultra-fine precision needles to puncture the skin’s surface, whilst the controlled delivery of radio-frequency energy penetrates the dermis. Both functions work together synergistically to stimulate the body’s natural healing response within the skin. This process works to increase collagen and elastin production to restore and tighten the skin. As the collagen and elastin continue to regenerate several weeks post-treatment, the skin’s structure improves over time, minimising fine lines and wrinkles; and creating tightening or smoother, firmer, more radiant skin.
Initial results may be seen after the first treatment, however, optimum results are usually achieved around 6 months after
Potenza™ is the world’s first 4 mode RF microneedling treatment that combines both bipolar and monopolar radio frequencies with precision microneedling in one single device to address:
- Large pores
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Pigmentation & sun damage
- Blemishes & acne scarring
- Loss of elasticity & sagging skin
- Dull, lacklustre complexion
Provided by Cynosure®, leaders and best-in class developers of energy-based aesthetic application systems, Potenza™ is a
customisable, straightforward in-clinic treatment that can be carried out in less than 45 minutes.
a course of 3-5 treatments, each taking place one month apart. Results can be prolonged by maintaining a complete skincare regime recommended by Thérapie Clinic practitioners.
As with all Thérapie Clinic treatments, practitioners will work through a comprehensive consultation with patients to determine the number of required sessions, considering important factors such as the skin’s health and specific concerns to tailor a personalised treatment plan for each individual.
What’s different about Potenza™?
– Potenza™ is the world’s first 4-mode bespoke RF microneedling system that features an advanced bipolar mode where energy flows from needle to needle; and a monopolar mode that passes through the skin at a deeper level, spreading across a wider area for a more safe and more efficient treatment than conventional RF microneedling technology.
– Unlike microneedling or RF treatments alone, Potenza™ adjustable settings offer versatility and customisation, meaning that each patient receives an individualised treatment that’s completely tailored to their skin’s needs.
– Potenza™ advanced Fusion Tip technology provides enhanced topical penetration of skincare, serums and active ingredients compared to regular microneedling.
– Potenza™ can be carried out on all skin types, anywhere on the body and at any time of year, delivering a truly inclusive, accessible, and convenient minimal-invasive solution to achieving skin’s potential in just a few treatments.
– Potenza™ is proven to be safe, with little to no downtime and a faster healing phase than conventional microneedling treatments.
Exclusive Locations, Introductory Offer & Bespoke Consultations
Thérapie Clinic is marking the expansion of its esteemed portfolio with a special introductory offer on Potenza™ treatments starting from €295 per session. Complimentary consultations to discover which treatment is best suited to your skin are now available along with press appointments. Potenza™ is launching at 7 Thérapie Clinic locations including, Wigmore Street, Canary Wharf and Lakeside Shopping Center Essex in the UK together with Molesworth Street, Malahide, Dundrum and Cork in the Republic of Ireland.